Definition Cloud Hosting
“Cloud hosting is the process of using hardware and software resources that are delivered as a service over a network. This service allows hundreds of server to connect together and provide better performance and fast speed with security”
What is web hosting?
Before understanding the cloud hosting we should knowledge about web hosting, web hosting is a type of service if you want to host your web site or web page that can visible to the users on to the internet.
Commonly used web hostings-
- Shared hosting
- Cloud hosting
- Virtual private server(VPS)
- Dedicated hosting
What do you mean by cloud hosting?
It means the new idea by which hundreds of server work together so that It could look like a large server. In, cloud hosting you have to pay as per your need and you can use some preferred coupons like Hostinger coupon codes to save money. You can add up the more server for solving the problem of downtime. Here pays the attention to the security of the hardware so that you can use the hardware resources at the needy time. In case you find heavy traffic on your websites and it keeps growing and you will upgrade the hosting plans. It pays attention to your websites from shutting down your site if it happens due to traffic. If your site is the risk in the way of other sites then you can be shutting down your site not become the issue in other sites. It merits is you can expand bandwidth.
Benefits of cloud hosting:-
- The pricing structure is flexible it can seem like expensive in the starting but when you thinking about its features and benefits then you will find it economical. You have to pay only for those resources which you use. Cloud hosting provides you completing management, monitoring of the resources and free data migration. If you are hoping for viral your post then you will not need to upgrade.
- Performance is better cloud hosting balancing the load across the multiple servers. Cloud hosting increases the performance of web applications and websites.the resources are available is high and the cloud hosting has not relied only on one physical server. The burden on any server is less than required and at the end, it has a better experience of the users.
- Scalability allows to increases the scalability across the multiple servers because it is flexible and that’s why it helps in increasing the scalability.
- Provide good stability cloud hosting is ensuring you that your data will be kept secure if your server could fail. It helps in recovering your data if the server would get failed.
- Fast speed cloud hosting allows the website to loading pages at a very fast speed for sustaining the traffic and it can speed up by 1000%.
- The availability and uptime are high cloud hosting provide you the better uptime and if in the case when you go offline then it helps to transfer you to another server and will improve your downtime.
Do I need cloud hosting?
the decision of taking the cloud hosting is better when you understand what does the exact meaning of cloud hosting and its benefit and how is it different from the other types of web hosting services. Here we clear that cloud hosting is beneficial for those who have demand for flexibility and transparency from their host. As mentioned above in the benefits of this it helps in increasing the scalability, secure and speeding. If your demand is a high volume of traffic and you want flexibility and security with good speed and you want to pay only for that you use only. If you want to makes changes and it will also help in expanding the bandwidth and uptime.
Features to look for
- It provides you complete security
- Superfast speed
- You can add up the more server when it goes downtime
- Helps in recovering of disasters
- You pay only for you use
- Better performance
Top cloud hosting service providers
- Fast comet
- Liquid Web
- Amazon Web services
How does cloud hosting work?
if in case your server getting failed within the cloud then cloud hosting helps to give backup to furnish the desired resources. it solves the problem of server downtime and saves websites from shut down or high volume.
Cloud hosting is perfect for which websites owner?
If you never exceed your limit for your service and currently you are running with the other hosting plan then you use this as same. Cloud hosting is perfect if you want to expand your website, want high bandwidth and better performance with super fast speed and disaster recovery.
Features of cloud hosting
- Larger scalability
- Fast speed
- Higher performance
- Decrease downtime
- Flexible hosting solution
- Easy management
Hope so you got it the cloud hosting you found the answer of your doubt and questions that what is cloud hosting and should you use it or not, why do you need this and the most its features. In easy words, we say that if you want to expand your site and better uptime with higher performance, high bandwidth with the fast speed then you can go with the cloud hosting and you can choose top cloud hosting service which is mentioned above.